This is the first post of an eight part series I decided to put together! If you watch all of these videos and put the information to good use, then you and your family will own a house using a rent to own home, period.
And, I hope that you do because I make these posts and videos at night instead of going to bed! The only way I could convince Megan(my wife) that I’m not wasting my time was to promise her that you will use the advice and buy a house using a rent to own! -No Pressure, lol!
Rent to Own Guide Overview
The idea of this first post is to review what will be included in this 8 part series. Also, for me to get used to recording a video and speaking, it’s a lot harder than typing!
In the video I am using a spreadsheet that was put together to make your search a little easier.
A common problem buyers face is getting emotionally attached to a house and moving forward before looking at the numbers carefully.
This spreadsheet will give you a place to put real numbers to paper so you can analyze the true quality of the potential deal. You can grab the spreadsheet to use here:
Rent to Own Killer Deal Spreadsheet
What to Expect
These are the killer things I plan to cover over the next 7 posts covering how rent to own works:
- The #1 site to search for rent to own homes
- Why Craigslist isn’t it!
- What everybody ought to know about calling sellers
- Recorded calls I personally made to sellers
- Seven familiar troubles that will guarantee you fail
- What are good numbers for option fee, option term, lease amount, and more
- The easy way to analyze and repair your credit
- The 3 things you shouldn’t fix on your credit – that most waste time and money doing
- Finding the right lender
- Why you should provide your own rent to own contracts
- Top 5 questions to ask your lender or finance company
- More free stuff and tips along the way…