Do You Qualify for a Rent to Own Home Program?

Don't Wait. Get Started with Right Now!

Freeport, MI Rent to Own Homes

All  »  Michigan  »  Freeport, MI   129 Listings Found

5,400 SF building for sale with 3 tenant suites currently leased. Located on W. State Street

725 W State St, Hastings, MI, 49058Details »

. In addition to base rent tenant is responsible for property taxes, insurance, all utilities, snow plowing

3710 W Tupper Lake Road, Lake Odessa, MI, 48849Details »

, and the upper level consists of fully leased apartment currently generating $625/month. Ideal for an owner

1001 West Tupper Lake St, Lake Odessa, MI, 48849Details »

- 76% Occupancy with All NNN Leases; Upside With Remaining 24% Vacancy - Located 15 mis East Of Grand

2111 W Main St, Lowell, MI, 49331Details »

to month lease. Previous uses were a pizza shop & a chiropractic office.

79 N Bridge St, Saranac, MI, 48881Details »

retention, and ample ingress and egress. Seller is willing to consider a build-to-suit lease. A survey

9952 Cherry Valley Avenue SE, Caledonia, MI, 49316Details »

. Building is also available for lease. Call Eric Finnigan at 616-229-XXXX

100 W Main St, Lowell, MI, 49331Details »

Excellent stand-alone manufacturing facility – fully craned! For sale and for lease. This 24,189 SF

7000 Dutton Industrial Drive, Caledonia, MI, 49316Details »

Nashville MI 3 Beds one Bathrooms Home Available For Lease To Own Program. Covered porch, Detached

Nashville, MI, 49073Details »

-ft. This area supports very high demographics for higher end retail users, conversion to office is an option

6797 Cascade Rd SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546Details »

Open to all proposals; lease, build-to-suit, sell, trades. Close to M-6 and Broadmoor interchange

5500 Corporate Exchange Court SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512Details »

-to-Suit scenario based on a min 5 yr lease at $5.25 PSF NNN or single or multiple tenant lease opportunity (see

Grand Rapids, MI, 49512Details »

Class A Manufacturing facilities for sale or lease next door to the Gerald R Ford International

4950 Kraft Avenue SE 2, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512Details »


2921 E Paris Avenue SE, Kentwood, MI, 49512Details »

of the building has new LED Lighting and some Roof Work! Over 15,000 square ft recently leased to multiple tenants

2450 44th St, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512Details »

Do You Qualify for a Rent to Own Home Program?

Don't Wait. Get Started with Right Now! is the #1 provider of Freeport, Michigan rent to own homes listings.

Our goal is to offer the highest quality results, along with helpful Freeport resources and support. We understand that finding genuine rent to own homes in Freeport can be very difficult. Even more challenging is trying to search Freeport, MI listings for free.

After discovering how difficult it was for Freeport buyers and sellers searching online, has become dedicated to providing users with the most current, accurate, and detailed listings in Freeport, Michigan.

If you have any questions or suggestions for improving our site, please contact us here.

Trouble Finding Local Rent to Own Homes Listings?

If the initial results in Freeport, Michigan did not provide any listings of interest, or you just want more selections, click any of the blue tabs just above the search results for more.

Thanks for visiting and good luck!