Lowell, MI Rent to Own Homes
|5 Listings Found|
Affordable opportunity in Lowell School district. Live Cheaper than rent in this Charming 2 beds
$94,500 - Rent to Own
13131 Vergennes St SE Lowell, MI 49331
in a park. Lot rent is 391 and includes trash and water. Awesome Lowell school district. Peaceful street.
$29,900 - Rent to Own
2072 Eleanor St Lowell, MI 49331
With Over 475ft Of Frontage - 76% Occupancy with All NNN Leases; Upside With Remaining 24% Vacancy
$3,100,000 - Rent to Own
2111 W Main St Lowell, MI 49331
. Building is also available for lease.
$249,900 - Rent to Own
100 W Main St Lowell, MI 49331
This home is in preforeclosure, which means the homeowner is in default (missed payments). Therefore, there could be an opportunity to...
$0 - Foreclosure
Lowell, MI 49331
RentUntilYouOwn.com is the #1 provider of Lowell, Michigan rent to own homes listings.
Our goal is to offer the highest quality results, along with helpful Lowell resources and support. We understand that finding genuine rent to own homes in Lowell can be very difficult. Even more challenging is trying to search Lowell, MI listings for free.
After discovering how difficult it was for Lowell buyers and sellers searching online, RentUntilYouOwn.com has become dedicated to providing users with the most current, accurate, and detailed listings in Lowell, Michigan.
If you have any questions or suggestions for improving our site, please contact us here.
Trouble Finding Local Rent to Own Homes Listings?
If the initial results in Lowell, Michigan did not provide any listings of interest, or you just want more selections, click any of the blue tabs just above the search results for more.
Thanks for visiting and good luck!